Is TWI Right for You?
If any of these questions reflect situations within your organization, then TWI might be right for you!
- Does your organization talk about Standard or Standardized Work, but no one really knows how to achieve it?
- Do you find after a few months, gains from Kaizen events or other Continuous Improvement projects have slid backwards?
- Do front line supervisors do mostly firefighting and often work in a state of seemingly endless chaos?
- Does the training process in your organization:
- Rely on mentorship as the primary transfer of skills and knowledge?
- Take months to train even entry level employees?
- Use SOP’s as the primary source of training material?
- Do employees have great improvement ideas, but no real way of testing or putting them into place?